This is why the Japanese are great at math. Once you figure this out it’ll blow your mind…
For more posts like this, follow Ultrafacts
She just died like 17 times in that fight
YES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GIF
Two can play at these games.
Finish reading Your Love Life, As Described by Videogames
my heart melted in two seconds
1. Study your notes within one day of taking them. Retention rates are 60% higher then!
2. Open your bag of chips from the bottom, as most of the flavor has sunk there.
3. When making tacos, put the cheese on before the meat. The cheese will melt and prevent the taco shell from breaking apart.
4. Spiders hate peppermint oil. Put some in a squirt bottle + water and spray your garage and all door frames.
5. If an older guy is flirting with you and you want him to stop, smile at him and keep calling him “sir.”
6. Talking out feelings of depression in bed can help relieve them. It can be to a friend, a relative, God, or even yourself.
FUN FACT: Santa uses parkour to be able to visit every house in the world in just one night
This makes sense.
I’m twelve years old again.
Someone help me stop laughing, it hurts.
Page 1 of 30